Eleven Conner & Winters Lawyers Named to Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch List
Today, we are proud to announce that 11 of our lawyers from three office locations were honored as “Ones to Watch” in 2022 by Best Lawyers in America®. This year, five Conner & Winters attorneys were recognized for the first time.
- Emily Mizell (*) for Administrative / Regulatory Law, and Health Care Law1
Oklahoma City, OK
- Valerie Hatami (*) for Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, and Oil and Gas Law
- John Mahoney (*) for Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Austin Birnie (*) for Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Daniel Carter (2021) for Energy Law, and Native American Law
- Mary P. Huckabee (2021) for Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Dillon Langley (*) for Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, and Corporate Law
- Russell C. Ramzel (2021) for Administrative / Regulatory Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, and Health Care Law
- Eric Sardella (2021) for Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law, and Securities Regulation
- Hayley N. Stephens (2021) for Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Labor and Employment Law – Employee, Labor and Employment Law – Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Litigation - Real Estate, and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Chris Warzecha (2021) for Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Construction
The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch award honors lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years and who have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence. The recognition follows the same peer review methodology that Best Lawyers® has used for 40 years in its standard lawyer listings.