Ms. Hatami practices in the firm’s litigation section, representing corporate clients in complex oil and gas litigation matters. Prior to joining Conner & Winters, she served as an Assistant General Counsel for the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
Ms. Hatami graduated summa cum laude from Oklahoma City University School of Law, where she was a member of the Oklahoma City University Law Review and a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship. While in law school, Ms. Hatami focused on oil and gas law, earning a Certificate in Energy and Natural Resources Law. In the summer of 2014, her article on the regulatory aspects and science behind hydraulic fracturing was published in the Oklahoma City University Law Review.
Ms. Hatami is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian and holds a blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. She also enjoys shooting sports.
- The Solution to Unsound Science Behind Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing Is . . . Traceable, 39 OKLA. City U.L. Rev. 209 (Summer 2014)
Other Activities and Interests
- Hold a Blue Belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and a Purple Shirt in Striking
- Enjoys running half-marathons and shooting sports, including clay pigeon shooting and target shooting
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Recognitions
Oklahoma City University School of Law, Certificate in Energy & Natural Resources Law
Oklahoma City University School of Law, Dean’s Scholarship
Oklahoma City University School of Law, Honors Faculty Honor Roll (5 semesters); Dean’s List (6 semesters)
7 CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
Community & Professional
Oklahoma Bar Association
Phi Delta Phi
- Law 360, 10.23.2020
Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, May, 2015
Donetsk National University, Donetsk, Ukraine, B.A. with Honors, 2009
- Oklahoma – 2015
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Oklahoma – 2015
- Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian and English