Conner & Winters Attorneys Honored by Chambers USA 2021
We are pleased to announce the recognition of 16 attorneys and four practice groups in the 2021 edition of the Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
The firm’s Corporate/Commercial, Native American and Healthcare practice groups received the highest-ranking level of Band 1.
Individual attorneys recognized on this year’s prestigious list were:
- Elise Dunitz Brennan: Healthcare
- Teresa M Burkett: Healthcare
- Daniel Carter: Native American Law
- David Cordell: Labor & Employment
- Jason Coutant: Corporate/Commercial
- Robert Curry: Corporate/Commercial
- John R. Elrod: Litigation: General Commercial
- Daniel Gomez: Native American Law
- Richard Love: Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert Melgaard: Corporate/Commercial
- Russell C. Ramzel: Healthcare
- Kevin Redwine: Energy & Natural Resources
- Ryan Sacra: Corporate/Commercial
- Gentra Sorem: Real Estate
- Hilary Velandia: Healthcare
- Steve Ward: Native American Law
Chambers and Partners, the parent organization, has published guides ranking the legal profession globally since 1990. With a team of 200 full-time researchers in London, they identify and rank the world`s best lawyers and law firms based on in-depth market analysis and independent research.