Six Conner & Winters Lawyers Named to Inaugural Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch List
Conner & Winters today announced six of its Tulsa lawyers were recognized as “Ones to Watch” in 2021 by Best Lawyers in America®.
- Daniel Carter for Energy Law, and Native American Law
- Mary P. Huckabee for Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, and Real Estate Law
- Russell C. Ramzel for Administrative / Regulatory Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, and Health Care Law
- Eric Sardella for Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), and Securities Regulation
- Hayley N. Stephens for Commercial Litigation
- Chris Warzecha for Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation (Construction)
The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch award honors lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years, and who have practiced outstanding professional excellence. The new recognition follows the same peer review methodology that Best Lawyers® has used for 40 years in its standard lawyer listings.
“The firm attracts exceptionally talented attorneys, so it’s no surprise that our professional peers would nominate and rank highly some of our most promising young lawyers spanning a variety of practice groups,” said Scott Hathaway, president of Conner & Winters.
Once a lawyer has been in private practice for 10+ years, they are eligible to be nominated for the traditional Best Lawyers® awards.