Beth Attaway is a litigation attorney at Conner & Winters, primarily focused on business and commercial litigation. She assists clients in all stages of the litigation lifecycle, from discovery and pre-trial motions to settlement negotiations and trial advocacy. Leveraging her professional business and non-profit background, Beth anticipates the needs of her clients and provides comprehensive, effective counsel.
Beth received her juris doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. During law school, Beth clerked for Oklahoma Supreme Court Associate Justice Noma Gurich, and was recognized on the Dean's Honor Roll and among the Dean's Leadership Fellows. She received American Jurisprudence award recognition for Oral Advocacy, Technology in Law Practice, and Professional Responsibility.
Prior to law school, Beth graduated summa cum laude from Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor of Science, and was an active leader in the Oklahoma City community. She was recognized among the NextGen 30 Under 30 in 2016, and participated in the Linking Oklahoma's Young Adult Leaders program (LOYAL) through Leadership Oklahoma City. Beth also served on the Second Century Board for the Oklahoma Hall of Fame.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Recognitions
- Dean's Leadership Fellows
- Dean's Honor Roll
- Alan & Anita Holloway Scholarship
- Cecil L. Hunt Memorial Scholarship
- 1L Moot Court #4 Top Speaker
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Oral Advocacy, Technology in Law Practice, and Professional Responsibility
- NextGen 30 Under 30 Award (2016)
Community & Professional
- Member, Robert J. Turner Inns of Court (2021-present)
- Associate Board Member, Oklahoma City Ballet (2021-present)
- Board Member, Oklahoma Hall of Fame Second Century Board (2018-2019)
- Leadership Oklahoma City LOYAL Class IX