Conner & Winters has diligently pursued a primary objective for more than 80 years: to provide our clients with the very best legal services.
Conner & Winters is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation which is evolving rapidly. At this time, all Conner & Winters offices are open for our client’s needs. The Firm’s Executive Committee is managing the situation and assessing our way forward on a daily basis. If the situation arises that the Firm needs to work remotely, all attorneys, paralegals and managerial staff are equipped with laptops and all other equipment, software and materials essential to allowing our professionals to continue providing top notch
service to our clients. Additionally, the Firm has remote connectivity in the event telecommuting becomes necessary.
We take the health and well-being of our clients and team members very seriously and have asked everyone in the Firm to practice health measures consistent with CDC recommendations, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
While the health and safety of our clients and staff is paramount, we remain committed to limiting the impact of these challenging times. Despite these unprecedented circumstances, we are prepared to meet the service expectations of our clients as we all work though this challenging situation.
Please reach out to your attorney at the Firm if you have questions during this difficult time.