Ethan Ellis focuses his practice on civil litigation. He represents companies and individuals in fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and insurance coverage cases. As a member of the firm’s Health Care group, Ethan has experience in nursing home negligence cases representing affiliated individuals and entities that do not provide healthcare services. Additionally, he assists healthcare clients with arbitration disputes and compliance with federal and state regulations.
Ethan also practices in construction and real estate litigation and alternate dispute resolution.
Ethan graduated magna cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he served as Note & Comment Editor to the Arkansas Law Review and Treasurer of Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. Before law school, Ethan graduated magna cum laude from Arkansas State University with a degree in English. During his time at Arkansas State, Ethan tutored athletes in History, English, and Physical Science courses and participated in an Honors College study abroad course that toured the path the Allied invaders took to free Europe from German control during World War II.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Recognitions
- Note & Comment Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Recipient of the W.B. Putman American Inn of Court Pupil Award
Community & Professional
Member of American Health Lawyers Association
- Arkansas State University, B.A., Jonesboro (magna cum laude, in honors) 2016
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., Fayetteville (magna cum laude) 2019
- Arkansas - 2019
- Western District of Arkansas - 2019