Ethan Ellis focuses his practice on complex business, commercial, class action, employment, and construction litigation. He also practices in health care compliance, administration, and transactions as a member of the firm’s health care group. Ethan has experience in real estate transactions and litigation.
Ethan graduated magna cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he served as Note & Comment Editor to the Arkansas Law Review and Treasurer of Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. Before law school, Ethan graduated magna cum laude from Arkansas State University with a degree in English. During his time at Arkansas State, Ethan tutored athletes in History, English, and Physical Science courses and participated in an Honors College study abroad course that toured the path the Allied invaders took to liberate Europe during World War II.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Recognitions
- Note & Comment Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Recipient of the W.B. Putman American Inn of Court Pupil Award
- Arkansas State University, B.A., Jonesboro (magna cum laude, in honors) 2016
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., Fayetteville (magna cum laude) 2019
- Arkansas - 2019